Shrimp Manicotti With Alfredo Sauce
- Servings: 4
|1 box||(8 Ounces) Manicotti, about 12 shells|
|1 cup||Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese|
|1 cup||Grated Parmesan, reserve ¼ cup for topping|
|1 Tbsp||Lemon Juice|
|1 lb||Shrimp, cleaned, cooked and roughly chopped|
|32 oz jar||Alfredo Sauce|
|2 Tbsp||Minced Fresh Parsley, basil or chives|
|(optional, for garnish|
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 13x9-inch baking dish.
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook according to directions on package. Drain pasta.
2. In a large bowl, beat the egg and then add the ricotta, 3/4 cup of the Parmesan, the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well. Fold in the chopped shrimp.
3. Carefully fill the manicotti shells with the shrimp mixture and place in the buttered baking dish. Pour the Alfredo sauce over the manicotti and sprinkle the reserved Parmesan cheese on top.
4. Bake until the top is golden brown and the sauce is bubbling, about 20 minutes.
5. Garnish with minced parsley, basil or chives (optional). Serve immediately.